Our Oxygen Aroma Therapy Bar ( is a pure delight.
What to expect on your visit? A brief consultation, you will then begin to relax and unwind in one of our heated massage chairs. Our amazing and knowledgeable staff will begin your 30 minute oxygen aromatherapy session.
Your session includes relaxing in a massaged heated lounge chair, with an eye mask to block out all the stressors around you and help you totally relax, we add a 15lb weighted blanket that helps to calm the nervous system, anxiety and depression.
After your session you should feel relax, refresh and ready to step back into the world and conquer your day!
Some of the benefits are:
- Increased energy levels – Feel more refreshed with more airflow whether you are out, at home, or at work.
- Improved sports performance – achieve optimal performance with increased conversion of fats, carbs, proteins, and sugars to energy and heat.
- Stress reduction increased concentration and mood – a cheery outlook can be achieved, as well as increased focus and clarity with purified oxygen and essential oils.
- Reduce symptoms of migraine and headache – a rise in oxygen can alleviate the symptoms of headache and migraine.
- Increased sleep quality – purified oxygen can assist in alleviating sleep apnea
- Weight loss benefits – increased metabolic function and circulation can result from more oxygen.
NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA
Who SHOULD NOT USE an OXYGEN AROMOTHERAPY BAR
Most people can enjoy the benefits of pure oxygen in an O2 bar. However, there are certain health conditions that require a doctor’s approval before going to an oxygen bar, such as: Asthma, certain types of heart disease, Pulmonary hypertension, and Congestive heart failure. Oxygen bars are not recommended to people suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases such as emphysema.